Boğaziçi University Lifelong Learning Center (BULLC) is responsible for developing, directing and coordinating the training programs which are open to everybody apart from the undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs of our university. The programs are prepared and presented to public by our academic units and academic staff and are brought into life in the coordination of the center.
In the center which has been established by the consent of Higher Education Council (YOK), the programs are organized according to the academic regulations approved by the University Senate, and put into practice according to the official regulations approved by the University Executive Council. The center is managed by a director who is reporting to the Executive Committee. The programs are prepared and presented to public by our academic units and academic staff and are brought into life in the coordination of the center.
OUR PRINCIPLES AND VALUES
- To give high quality training programs for individuals and institutions and the society.
- To integrate the needs of the era and the needs and the condition of the society.
- To give the participants the knowledge and the skills which can be brought into life by unifying theory and practice.
- To serve in the areas in which the University has expertise.
- To keep loyal to the ethical rules of the University.
- To maintain the quality and standards of the University in all programs.